Have you got extremely bored with your over-hectic schedule? Are you planning for a sea-side recreation? The mesmeric beach in Digha will enthrall you to the fullest. Have a weekend blast with your nearest ones at the amazing beach in Digha and trust me, you will not repent the idea!
Digha is one of the oldest beaches in the country and is located in the East Midnapore district of West Bengal. So, if you so want to take an ideal escape from the daily humdrums of your city life, or in Thomas Hardy’s words ‘….from the Madding Crowd’, Digha can be the best place to opt for.
Few tips to remember while you are out on a relaxing trip to Digha:
- Plan on packing the luggage
- List all the items to be packed
- Take all the essential medicines
- Carry a good amount of shampoo and bathing bar
- Visit any local tour operator
- Use roll technique. Keeping your clothes in roll format will give you more space.
- Carry some snacks
- Also don’t forget to carry a separate beach bag
- Take flashlights or torches
Now, if you are looking for Digha hotels, here is a list of few things that you should consider before you opt for a particular hotel:,
- Meal arrangement: No matter whether it’s a very big hotel or a motel of medium size, your stay-up can never be comfortable unless it’s accompanied by some good dining arrangements. Also, it’s very tiresome to go outside every time you feel hungry. An attached restaurant is always a preferred option. You should also make sure that the food quality is good enough to appease your appetite to the fullest.
- Air-conditioning facility: Especially, if you are planning your trip on the summer days, booking an air-conditioned hotel truly makes enough sense. It will not only make you feel comfortable, but will also enable you to relish your stay to the fullest.
- Wi-fi connection: Now when we cannot even think of a single minute without internet, a hotel without wi-fi connection will surely not add to your interest. To look for best sea foods, and best sight seeing options, there can be no alternative other than a good internet connection.
- Sanitation: This is perhaps one of the main things you should be concerned with. No matter for how long you are going to stay in the hotel, cleanliness is something you should never compromise on.
So, if you are all set to spend your weekend at the riveting sea-side in Digha, waste no time of yours to give a swift call to your nearby tour operator, so that they can arrange a mesmeric trip for you or you can directly visit http://www.hotelsantiniketandigha.com